Jeweller valuations are required for a number of reasons, the most common being for insurance purposes.
You can also obtain a valuation certification for personal interest, inheritance valuation, or private sale.
At Jewellers Mark our gemmologist completes all valuations in store and prepares their certification usually within a week.
In this process, they prepare their report which includes photographs, a full description, and a notation of the features of the jewellery. This certification acts as a legal document for all jeweller insurance purposes
To read more about jewellery Insurance, click here
Our appraiser’s qualifications are listed below for your assurance:
Former President – National Council of Jewellery Valuer’s
- Registered Valuer of the Jewellery Valuers Guild of Australia Incorporated
- GAA Diploma in Gemmology – GAA
- Diploma in Diamond Technology – GAA
- Certificate of Jewellery & Gemstone Valuation
- Member – Australian Association of Professional Jewellery Valuers Incorporated
- Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Australia
- Member of the Gemmological Association of Australia
- Over 40 Years’ experience within the Jewellery Industry
- We can do most appraisals while you wait, and are insured if you leave your jewellery with us.
- All items will be identified, measured and valued. The cost of an appraisal is dependent on the type of piece, the certificates available, and how long it will take to appraise.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Need Help Designing a Custom-Made Wedding Ring?
Not sure where to start?
Our wedding ring guide will give you some useful tips.
Alternatively, get in touch and one of our jewellers will be happy to answer your questions.